Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Enfield Rifles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2009 M&G Question and suggestion posts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2008 at 11:51am
They arrived back at 7 30 pm sunday 1st of june! OK????
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2008 at 8:10pm
WHO did?
Loose wimmen tightened here
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2008 at 9:41pm

Did they take any pictures?

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 02 2008 at 6:19am
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Cookie Monster wrote:

Did they take any pictures?

Of WHAT? Who?
Hoadie
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 7:27am
They went to shoot rifles not a film! 9 went down 2 did Range Officer duties as well as shooting. Prices were £19 each. 7 of the guys paid £19 and the 2 ROs paid half price. The more people going the less it costs so bear that in mind.  Accomodation was a basic bunk with a cpl of blankets £15/ night. Meals were at a cafe down the road.  
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 8:54am
WHERE? WHY?
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 09 2008 at 11:13am
Originally posted by Tony Tony wrote:

They went to shoot rifles not a film! 9 went down 2 did Range Officer duties as well as shooting. Prices were £19 each. 7 of the guys paid £19 and the 2 ROs paid half price. The more people going the less it costs so bear that in mind.  Accomodation was a basic bunk with a cpl of blankets £15/ night. Meals were at a cafe down the road.  

Tony this would be good for us for a night or two at the meet and greet, what do you think?
Hatchetman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatchetman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 10 2008 at 5:40pm
19 quid is $US37.05, $AU39.11
But the winters coming,

And the snow will cover tracks,

And I'll be watching,

Because I'm hunting you

- Sarah Blasko, The Gardens End
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2008 at 12:43am
Tony any new developments reguarding the M&G?
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2008 at 2:13am
Such as??? I showed you the sort of prices they charge for B&B. Until fuel prices settle I can't say whats happening. Up to now its you and Hoadie!!
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2008 at 2:31am
Just general questions, I has been while, just checking. Thanks again for all your efforts!!!!!
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2009 at 2:53am
 OK YOU GUYS! SOME OF US ARE UK BASED HOW ABOUT MEETING UP 1 WEEKEND IF AND WHEN WE CAN GET THIS M&G OFF THE GROUND?? Blanc you're not far away how about it???? 
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 05 2009 at 6:55am

I want to throw around an idea if we all can not make it to England. Lets try to have several meet and greets then. One in the Canada, UK, United States, and Australia. If you can make one of the four. Let me know what you think. Contact Tony for the UK. We need a person in each area to head up the other three. Let me know what you all think??

bolted_down View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bolted_down Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 24 2009 at 10:11am
Well It's been a while...
...and all of the prior posts def happened before I Joined the happy gathering of enthusiasts, here...
I like(because of finances, of course) the multi-gathering idea.   I could make it to the UK...(yeah, maybe in a few years with constant saving and selling off all of my precious weaponry), but I'd go for a Nationalistic, yet brotherhood oriented, get together with lots of pics and story sharing and tall tale telling to get us started...

Any in agreement??

Embarrassed
Opportunity is missed by most because it usually comes knocking at the door
dressed in overalls and looking alot like work.
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2009 at 11:16pm
Originally posted by bolted_down bolted_down wrote:

Well It's been a while...
...and all of the prior posts def happened before I Joined the happy gathering of enthusiasts, here...
I like(because of finances, of course) the multi-gathering idea.   I could make it to the UK...(yeah, maybe in a few years with constant saving and selling off all of my precious weaponry), but I'd go for a Nationalistic, yet brotherhood oriented, get together with lots of pics and story sharing and tall tale telling to get us started...

Any in agreement??

Embarrassed

Always open to suggestions!! Good point
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 05 2009 at 11:17pm
Any more news about the M&G?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic