Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 5.1.2011
    Posted: May 02 2011 at 2:50am
Well done to all those involved.
5.1.2011 = Justice.
We are the Pilgrims, master; we shall go. Always a little further: it may be beyond that last blue mountain barred with snow. Across that angry or that glimmering sea
Aifwikir View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aifwikir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 3:29am
To bad they buryed him at sea,, before they dragged his naked body around the aircraft carrier deck all day and  covered him in pig fat!   We should have cut off his head and put it on a pike outside the Pentagon!!  GOOD RIDENCE!!

Big smile
Aif

hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 6:02am
I was watchin some of that "live" last night.Some things dont seem right to me.CNN was sayin "we switch you now to the grounds outside the Whitehouse, where thousands have gathered" Well I was watching that..& it seemed they were cheering - but not one word was coherent.A glance at the clock told me it was midnight-why was it daylight @ the WhiteHouse? I still havent seen any proof they ACTUALLY got him(Maybe theres footage released today while I was @ work?) Buried @ sea makes sense-but SHOW me first.
I truly HOPE they got him.
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
Lost Kangaroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Kangaroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 11:20am
I was there on 9/10/01....too close....he's dead...there is no reason we would come and out and say he was if he wasnt...because then, the next thing you know, he's on the Arab t.v. telling everyone he's Ok and the infidels are lying again...then we look bad...they got him...my dream is that he was taken alive because he is a cowardly mofo that can't shoot his way out of a paper bag...you ever see that vid with him poppin off a couple with an AK?...left handed or not..he looked pretty uncomfortable actually handling something with his own hands...the rest of my dream is that he is alive and being tortured by experts...they will keep him alive for many years and milk him for everything they can...and nobody will ever know...they would even give him dialysis to prolong his life...feed him well...whatever...just make it last for as long as possible. If I sound mean about this, its because I am.
Roo
Get some
Ed Hill View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 11:50am
I noticed there was no mention of any prisoners, and the CIA brass said they had orders to take prisoners if it could be done safely.  I wonder if there are a few new members of Club Gitmo?

Ed
simplesimon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simplesimon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 2:31pm
I agree why didnt they show the body, as proof he was dead.
LE Owner View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LE Owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 7:14pm
We wrapped 'em all in a mains'l tight
With twice ten turns of a hawser's bight
And we heaved 'em over and out of sight,
With a Yo-Heave-Ho! and a fare-you-well
And a sudden plunge in the sullen swell
Ten fathoms deep on the road to hell,
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 02 2011 at 10:09pm
think it wonderful that he is gone , and great that there is no place for a shrine , he enjoys the company of satan in the depths sleeping with the fishes 
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2011 at 1:35am
Updates say they found "the mother-load of information" as well. Perhaps some of it is in one of Mr. Bin Hidin's lieutenant's skulls, just waiting to be extracted? I do hope so.

There was no mention of exactly how he was dispatched to Davy Jones locker, I'm hoping for a short length of rope & a steam catapult myself.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Smokey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2011 at 7:58am
I say good riddance,
Whether a "proper" burial at sea, or in a body bag with hog guts and toilet flushings.

Big smile
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2011 at 8:12am
What I want to know is, How a Sovereign country that is Our Allie did not know who was in that compound ????? 
Just dont think or believe that Pakistan was being truthful/cooperating with Us !!!! With that I dont like what is playing out in My mind ...Not a Good scenario !!!!! Especially for the future !!!
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2011 at 9:53am
That "compound" was hardby a MILITARY BASE as well!! & they DIDN'T know?!(Wouldn't YOU want to know who was inside a walled/barbed wire compound - 8 TIMES LARGER THAN ANY OTHER COMPLEX IN THE AREA?!)
ROTTEN G/D PINKO TWO FACED SOBs!!
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2011 at 2:59pm
Well done
Now we wait for the repercussions. They'll reorganise and step up the terrorist attacks on all of us.  Our pet idiot Cameron is under pressure from the public to withdraw the £650 million aid to Pakistan now it's come to light they were hiding "Lardhead" . Next job is to collar the rest of the organisers and hopefully throw the organisation into total chaos.
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 03 2011 at 9:48pm
They'll huff & puff, like the "We have nukes in Europe & we'll use them now" speech.
However I don't think they do have that kind of capability (at least not yet) or they'd have used it already.
I do believe that they'll try to do harm, but I'm not sure, given the last couple of failed attempts reeking of desperation, they will have the ability to do serious harm.

Should we show the pics & cut Pakistan off like a gangrenous limb. Yes we should show the pics, the worst that will happen is the terrorists will hate us, which they do already, big fat friggin' deal. Of course we should cut the Pakkis off, they're playing the ends against the middle & need a good ass kicking!
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2011 at 4:27am
Maybe not nukes but biological weapons are a definate possibility! 
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 04 2011 at 5:55am
We definitely need to be on guard. If there is anything to learned its that they don't do what we expect (or we underestimate them). Remember all those who were sure he was "Hiding in a cave eating goat brains cooked over a fire"? Not hardly what happened is it.

Not a time to relax & unlike our current leader who thinks we don't need to irritate them by "spiking the football" I think that with a small amount of intestinal fortitude that's exactly what we should do. After all what better time is there than after scoring a major goal. So they'll be irritated, whoop de do they are already outraged to the point they're trying to kill us so compared to that irritation is nothing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic