Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > After Market Enfields
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Golden State Arms Santa Fe Division

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbikewrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Golden State Arms Santa Fe Division
    Posted: December 11 2006 at 1:05am
I seen a Model 1941 Supreme. Ohmygosh! It was lust at first sight. It was not perfect. The owner has been working on the cheekpiece for a better fit to his cheek. But other than that it is in awesome shape. By the way, my mug fits perfectly with the way he has the cheekpiece modified.
And here is the best part, the rifle is owned by my father-in-law. We get along real good. So anytime I want to shoot it will be no problem. And who knows,someday I might even get a chance to own it. He dosen't shoot or hunt any more but I knew he used to. Anyhow he was over here at my place last week and I was showing him my Enfields and he mentions that he has a Enfield too and that I'd have to look at it next time I'm at his place. Well I did yesterday. That is just a beautiful rifle.
I believe he started work on that cheekpiece about 30-35 years ago. But raising 3 kids and work took up a lot of his time and the rifle got benched.
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2006 at 7:17am
oldbikewrench,
I have a model 1943 Standard Santa Fe Jungle Carbine. It is a fine weapon!! Quality workmenship!!!!

Cookie Monster
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic