Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

39 inch long Cottonmouth !!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 39 inch long Cottonmouth !!!
    Posted: July 26 2016 at 1:36pm
Killed this guy today on the side of my driveway !!!   39 inches long !! The longest Cottonmouth I have ever seen in my life !!!

"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2016 at 1:57pm
He threatened to mail it to me for a belt! All I have to do is skin a snake that been dead what a week in 96+ temperatures.
Luckily its too small for my 45" waist!
Dead
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2016 at 3:24pm
Originally posted by Shamu Shamu wrote:

He threatened to mail it to me for a belt! All I have to do is skin a snake that been dead what a week in 96+ temperatures.
Luckily its too small for my 45" waist!
Dead

LOL!!! Like I said , I threw it off the bridge but it landed on the rock bulkhead , I will go get it if you are still interested in skinning it ... Oh I dont like going to the front often so it will be a few days before I could get it sent off !!! LOL!!!  If the Lady at the post office will even accept it then !!!
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2016 at 8:02pm
leave it as a warning to the others - dont come callin - wqe shoot to lkill , 
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 26 2016 at 9:51pm
Nice white meat, great with spaghetti.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 28 2016 at 8:02pm
agreed , it would be tasty 
Thomas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thomas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2016 at 1:39am
Looked at pic and just saw a nice handgun. oh wait there's the snake.
Roestalker270 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roestalker270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2016 at 5:28am
I'll raise your Cottonmouth with a 6ft Brown snake:

Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next dude.
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2016 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Roestalker270 Roestalker270 wrote:

OK, so whats the average/common length of the brown snake ???  and are they deadly ?? not putting your post down or nothing , just dont know anything about those snakes ...

"White Rhino"

Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2016 at 9:30pm
im interested as we dont have either - just those timber rattlers to be warry of here , 
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roestalker270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2016 at 12:40am
Originally posted by White Rhino White Rhino wrote:

Originally posted by Roestalker270 Roestalker270 wrote:

OK, so whats the average/common length of the brown snake ???  and are they deadly ?? not putting your post down or nothing , just dont know anything about those snakes ...

2nd most deadly in the world! Got that one out by the pool while it was being pumped out.

It was a big one, though not a record.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_brown_snake
Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next dude.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2016 at 3:45am
..& I put up with Snow-Snakes!
Loose wimmen tightened here
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2016 at 5:15am
Brown Snakes in Kent!
Oi!
All we had was adders & slow worms!
Star
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roestalker270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2016 at 5:22am
Originally posted by Shamu Shamu wrote:

Brown Snakes in Kent! Oi all we had was adders & slow worms!
Star

Thank the gods no! That was while I was working in Australia dear boy.
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2016 at 5:31am
Question , Isnt the brown an Aussie snake ???  and you have a Pistol, looks to be a 1911 in your hand !   So Im assuming this picture was taken in Australia  ????  So it must have been years ago since you have a pistol on your person !!!!  Today just having the pistol would be grounds for arrest !

"White Rhino"

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roestalker270 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 09 2016 at 5:51am
Originally posted by White Rhino White Rhino wrote:

Question , Isnt the brown an Aussie snake ???  and you have a Pistol, looks to be a 1911 in your hand !   So Im assuming this picture was taken in Australia  ????  So it must have been years ago since you have a pistol on your person !!!!  Today just having the pistol would be grounds for arrest !

Hahaha! All my posts have to be approved by a moderator, so you're missing some info.

The pistol is actually a Browning HP.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic