Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Ishapore Enfields
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2A1 Ish Sight.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote locosmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2A1 Ish Sight.
    Posted: November 29 2017 at 9:32am
I don't seem to be able to get the rear sight to lay down with a spring. I bought 2 springs and neither work, has the 800 sight. What am I doing wrong?? Thanks
LocoSmith
Bear43 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2017 at 6:53am
We are going to need more information. What do you mean it won't lay down? The sight leaf won't come all the way down or...? Pictures would be helpful too.
locosmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote locosmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2017 at 7:17am
When spring in place rear sight is up about 1/2 inch. Shoots high. If you remove the spring it lays flat so you can use the slider to raise it. shoots great at 100 ydss with out spring???
LocoSmith
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 30 2017 at 9:48am
Are you sure its the correct screw head you're using?
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
locosmith View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote locosmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2017 at 8:44am
I got it Thanks.
LocoSmith
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 02 2017 at 7:27pm
glad you got it fixed , i was thinking we needed photos as well , grreat when things work out right , love the good news 

life is good
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 03 2017 at 5:59am
What was wrong?
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic