Fake cruciform!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fake cruciform!!!
    Posted: May 17 2018 at 7:54pm
there once was a time - when we would crucify these irreputible sellers , he has no right to reap the rewards of such , do not buy it , speread the word , deprive him of these ilgotten gains , it diminishes the collector world , he is scum - do you want to know how i really feel ? NO i did not think i left any doubt , 

so many things in life that reward without fraud , i really hope these frauds rot in he!! for their ill gotten gains , 

i know there are those that will shortcut to have what they want but it diminishes those of us that research and seek out what is correct , life is short ...we do what we do , hopefully those that really care will not fall for this , 
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2018 at 9:56am
Yes, scathing or offensive/vulgar/profane emails always get the attention of the powers that be at eBay. I let the person hang themselves with that language first then report it. eBay is a minefield of sorts, but mostly I have had great success using it the last 15 years or so. Thanks for posting this 'heads up' for us.
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2018 at 9:45am
I contacted eBay to consort with them about his scathing emails he sent me.
They read everything back that I had stated in mine and his. They have concluded that he is a fraudulent seller. eBay added that I should post this to you fine folks and pass it along so he doesn't prey on any unsuspecting collectors...
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2018 at 9:41am
I've had to deal with a person or two on eBay who were trying to sell counterfeit collector coins. I ended up reporting those items to eBay.
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2018 at 9:10am
I get the feeling he hears but doesn't want to listen?
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2018 at 6:30am
Someone please contact this person and let him know that what he is attempting to do is not fair to others who would like collect something like this,as long as it is not a forgery...
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 17 2018 at 5:06am
The No4 Mk1 cruciform bayonet on eBay is a forgery. The guy has basically admitted to it. Do not attempt to purchase it.
I had originally sent him a message describing the difference between a forgery and real one. He doesn't care as long as he gets alot of money for it.
The two photos show the item number and his sellers name. The individuals moral compass appears to be broken...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic