Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > After Market Enfields
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No shop for me.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbikewrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No shop for me.
    Posted: June 18 2007 at 4:37am
Long story short. There will be no shop now because the guy that gave me all of the equipment to get it going wants it back, so I am giving it all back.
I got used. I feel bummed but I am not mad. Just moving on and forward.
Love your neighbor as yourself.'...Mark12:31
He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke22:36
Lost Kangaroo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lost Kangaroo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 5:20am
sorry...........good attitude tho...when life gives you lemons, make lemonade! (personally, I would squeeze them and add rum.....thats just me tho....)
Get some
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 7:13am
oldbikewrench , Sounds like the Guy is a politition???
 Didnt you get approved by ATF to have a shop??
can you purches weapons then resale them?
If so why not start a gun store? just a thought. Good luck any how.
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
oldbikewrench View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oldbikewrench Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 8:32am

Yes the ATF agent said that the shop was O.K. and we were processing the paper work to get the right FFL's, but without the mill and lathe and the other equipment we have nothing. We never wanted to be just a gun shop/dealer. Besides there is a good gun store in town now and the guy that owns it is a friend of ours too.

Oh well.
Love your neighbor as yourself.'...Mark12:31
He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke22:36
Ed Hill View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 9:51am
OBW, watch your local Craigslist. A friend does machine work, and we found a 70's model mill for $500 you pick it up! Guy dumped his wife, took the bank account and left her with the rent. She had a lathe (sold) the mill and some other stuff, with two weeks to sell it! We had to pass as he had no place to put it, but it was a heck of a deal!!
ED
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 10:30am
  Well good luck in what ever way you choose to go.
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 18 2007 at 2:06pm
sorry to hear that mate, never give up though. something will turn up.
'SAVIOUR OF OUR SKIES BOYO!'
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 19 2007 at 8:36pm
Never give up Hope Mate!!!!! Your appitite has been wetted &you never Know where or when  tooling /Machines are going to turn up at the right price.

Dave
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic