Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Morning coffee/ and weather reports

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 36>
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 10 2021 at 2:48pm
yup - we got the little sweet ants a few days back but the wife fixed that right away , no more here , 

after a beautiful couple weeks [we set a record yesterday at +61 that broke the last recorder for this date in 1911 ] but today it rained and rained some more , its cooler too , - needed the car wash , still raining - but no snow so far , if it does it will be slush and crap , 
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 06 2021 at 9:56pm
so we hit a record high here yesterday +82f , last night we had a marvelous lightening expose accompanied by deafening thunder , today we had a nice day but are getting gratuities of rainfall and more thunder and lightening - they say we will get over three inches of rain in the next couple days - should eliminate the "high" fire thread rating we are under , im not complaining really - we need the rain , the light and sound are better than snowfall we could be getting , 

dont need no tornados tho  
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2021 at 10:36am
Flowers just begun to bud here, cherry usually pops up first & rapidly, so the hummingbird feeder went out as we're now past the "Easter Blizzard" that gets us many years.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2021 at 11:50am
10 days ago we had really warm weather for end of March; it was hitting 26°C and now its cold again, back down below the normal temp. Even had a few flakes of snow yesterday in Paris. 
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2021 at 11:58am
Easter Sunday in Phoenix had a high of 98°. This last Sunday was hot enough that a ricochet bullet off of a steel target started a small brush fire on the mountain behind the shooting range...
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 07 2021 at 3:56pm
well with all that rain yesterday the river rose over a foot overnight and is in my back yard - ;lower level of it , i can see some grass but mostly water , its raining again today and supposed to again tomorrow , i guess on the bright side - i wont have to mow anytime soon 
britrifles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britrifles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 5:06am
It’s coming....

paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 7:38am
No thanks.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
SGonger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGonger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 8:21am
Wish we could have half of that storm out west really hoping for better wet year then the last few.
Cheer’s & keep safe all.
Anyone seen the Tardis Box anywhere? 🤨
lyman1903 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyman1903 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 1:21pm
bright sunny day,   after a bit of a big, but short, Thunderstorm last night, 

Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 1:35pm
Sunny and 4% humidity with winds at 2mph...
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 2:24pm
Raining and 74 in North Carolina.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 2:30pm
Grey & waiting for thunderboomers here. in the high 50's.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 10 2021 at 10:11pm
windy - cool to cold here , im not happy but then ill admit it could be a lot worse , last year about this time we got a couple feet of snow , nothing says thats not coming soon , but i am blessed with an optimistic outlook and the cynicism only comes out in my political thinking , 

but then most of my current political thinking is gross embarrassment and a little fear of what some might perceive as weakness , im not sue why i would worry really , i know it might be perceived but i also know the reality - dont tread on us , the democrats are bigger hawks than the republicans - they just cache it a bit differently - check history you will see what im saying , 
lyman1903 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lyman1903 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2021 at 9:29am
nice bright day here still

pollen so thick in the air you can see it like a dust cloud,, 

Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 12 2021 at 8:49pm
today was gloomy and rainy - been that way for over a week now , we are expecting snow overnight , this is the time - april 8-16 that we generally get our last measurable snow , we shall see , wont last long but ...ive seen snow on memorial day weekend a few times in my life here , not expecting it this year but one never knows , it is minnesota and if you dont like the weather wait a few hours - it will be different , kinda like enfields - "never say always or never" you will be wrong , 

ran three schools through the trap fields today - over 100 rounds of trap , this is one of our light days , yesterday i had two schools and threw over 300 - thats over 7500 targets in one day , had six traps running for almost six hours , we need another semi of targets real soon ,  
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3132333435 36>
  Share Topic