Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > New Members
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

he!!o from NM

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2021 at 6:40am
The bottom kept falling off the Promag... I returned it postehaste.
Klhsteeler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klhsteeler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2021 at 7:18am
It was a Christmas gift from my father. It came with no packaging. He said he bought it from a milsurp dealer. No big deal. It did take a little tweaking to get it to load and cycle properly. It works good now. I would like an original Santa Fe but since they are long out of business they are hard to find. My original still works though...bit the new one holds 10...the original holds only 5. 
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2021 at 8:21am
You have a 5 rnd mag for a No1 MkIII* ?
Wanna sell it?
Mine was recently stolen from my truck, & I prefer a 5 rnd mag when I hunt
Loose wimmen tightened here
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2021 at 9:53am
Hoadie.  Her rifle is a No4 with the charging bridge and rear sight ears cut off.
Klhsteeler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klhsteeler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2021 at 10:27am
It's a 1942 Santa Fe Arms from Pasadena CA. Sorry...I don't want to sell the mag! It still works.. Its just a little warn out. Like  i said... this company has been closed for some time and im not aware of any place that actualy sells a replacement.. that's  why my dad bought me the mag pictured. This rifle was passed down to me from Grandpa to Dad to me...
shiloh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2021 at 11:39am
Cool rifle, welcome from Ontario, Canada
Lead from the front; eliminate all obstacles...
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2021 at 12:57pm
Am I correct in assuming you have a five round magazine? If this is the "worn out" one, may I ask what part is worn out? If it's the spring, I suspect buying a new one for a 10 round magazine will work as many folks here have cut down 10 rounders and used the original spring.
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 19 2021 at 6:47pm
i was thinking that as well , they are available 
SGonger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGonger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2021 at 4:44pm
Howdy y’all from the never never.πŸ‘πŸ»
Anyone seen the Tardis Box anywhere? 🀨
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2021 at 9:12am
Welcome aboard, mate, glad to see you finally made it.
Hug
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
SGonger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGonger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2021 at 9:28am
Originally posted by Shamu Shamu wrote:

Welcome aboard, mate, glad to see you finally made it.
Hug
TongueWinkπŸ‘
Anyone seen the Tardis Box anywhere? 🀨
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic