Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Enfield Rifles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New bolts and mags require.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New bolts and mags require.
    Posted: February 16 2021 at 9:21pm
going to get a few mags and 2 new bolts for these three. And hopefully a MLE bayonet.  Too bad the one has the stock shortened badly. Ouch.  
SGonger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGonger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 21 2021 at 5:47am
Nice set of triplets nonetheless 👍😉
Kinda curious what the Cypher ID etc on them.
Cheer’s today.
Anyone seen the Tardis Box anywhere? 🤨
Big B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2021 at 7:17pm
where is the cypher I.D. Number on them, and what was it used for?   Thanks.  New pictures coming with them cleaned up and parts added. 
SGonger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGonger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2021 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by Big B Big B wrote:

where is the cypher I.D. Number on them, and what was it used for?   Thanks.  New pictures coming with them cleaned up and parts added. 
Howdy Big B;
Meaning the Cypher and dates etc on the right wrist of the receiver on all three thanks.
Big B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2021 at 8:22pm
Big B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2021 at 8:23pm
Big B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2021 at 8:25pm
Big B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2021 at 8:26pm
then I have a couple more. 
Big B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2021 at 8:28pm
Big B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2021 at 8:31pm
last one for you! 
SGonger View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SGonger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2021 at 8:48pm
Howdy again Big B;
Nice collection of toys you have! 
Always sad to see wood cutting done previously.
The G.R.I India & the 1914 B.S.A Co with the C/O slot are cool.
The C/O slot on the edge from the looks of the photo seems like it never had a plate installed in it.
Thanks obliged for the photo’s.
Cheer’s today.
Big B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2021 at 10:05pm
thanks a bunch, i don’t think the slide was installed as well. I have one more but it is beat and needs and overhaul on a fancy sported newer stock. 
Big B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Big B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 22 2021 at 10:14pm
Here is my long Lee as well. just got a bayonet for it. Post coming. 
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 23 2021 at 8:43pm
very nice collection , i would remove that cord as ive always thought the fabric has a tendency to hold/draw moisture , unless of course you feel it is part of the provinence , then just watch it close , you dont need rust in those areas - or anywhere for that matter , 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic