Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Reloading > Reloading .303 British
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reloading supplies

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iwtjkh303 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reloading supplies
    Posted: April 19 2022 at 10:36am
I no longer reload. Long story, had to sell everything due to health issues and other crap going on. A buddy of mine is a proud owner of a .303 but he has no ammo. I have a small amount I'll give him to help out and a small amount of components,  but he really wants to stock up. He IS a reloader, but in his area he can't find the supplies. He's also not very, shall we say, internet savvy. I figured I'd try to find him some supplies so he doesn't risk clickbait or malware/scamware stuff. Can anyone point me to a good site that has decent component without wanting and arm and a leg (and now apparently organ donations)? This guy is literally one of the nicest guys I've ever met so I figure I'll do what I can to help him out. 
Stumpkiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stumpkiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 26 2022 at 7:06pm
I start at Graf and Sons.

Then try Midsouth Shooters

www.MidsouthShootersSupply.com (been buying from them since the late 70's when they had a two page newspaper-style catalog).
Charlie P.

Life is not about how fast you run, or how high you climb, but how well you bounce.
britrifles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britrifles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2022 at 4:20am
Midway USA is another good source.  www.midwayusa.com ;

Primers are still difficult to find.  
britrifles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britrifles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 27 2022 at 4:29am
Grafs has PPU cases and .311 bullets in stock now. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic