Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > After Market Enfields
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Stand back I'm about to have a Bitch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 8:13am
Smoky say's--I think I might move now...... I just got to get used to sheep
Hey Smokey dont forget the rubber boots if ya move. they help getting used to the sheep till ya can hold on. LOL!!!!!LOL
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 9:03am
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

Lancashire...where men are men - & sheep are nervous!
Hoadie

See Rhino you can not use the word stump in front of Hoadie
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 10:16am
Betcha Hoadie has some Rubber boots.

Probably a pair of Cocodrie Cowboy Boots 
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
ikesdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikesdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 11:10am
What's a "Cocodrie"?
Pro Deo et Patria
Hatchetman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatchetman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 3:04pm
To get semi auto rimfires, pump and semi automatic shotguns with a magazine capacity of no more than 5 you need a class C licence which you need to be a farmer to have. To get semi automatic centerfires you need to have a class D licence, which dave has because he is a pro shooter (kangaroo harvester, amongst other things).

I dont know why we cant get silencers (sound moderators is more PC) here either. I think we might be able to twist the OH&S legislation in our favour to help us on this one.

Actually there are a whole bunch on NIMBY's (Not In My Back Yard) that are kicking up a stink because a local polly who wants to score cheap points, and a mayor up for re-election in a months time have been using a poor bloke trying to open up a gun shop (a very rare thing these days sadly) to get an angry mob on side.

The sydney tabloid rag the terrorgraph has jumped on side with the anti's as well. Alot of mothers have a problem wit hthe place opening up over the road from a school on a main shopping strip, thing is though I would be more worried about getting run down by the "urban assault vehicles" all the mothers now double park every where when they go to pick up their little darlings.
But the winters coming,

And the snow will cover tracks,

And I'll be watching,

Because I'm hunting you

- Sarah Blasko, The Gardens End
Hatchetman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatchetman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2007 at 6:48pm
And by the way I am something like 3 or 4 generations removed from Lancashire, there is a lot more dutch and paddy in me than english. 
But the winters coming,

And the snow will cover tracks,

And I'll be watching,

Because I'm hunting you

- Sarah Blasko, The Gardens End
ikesdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikesdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 12:40am
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

Lancashire...where men are men - & sheep are nervous!
Hoadie

I thought that was only in Wyoming.
Pro Deo et Patria
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 23 2007 at 9:16am
ikesdad ,said What's a "Cocodrie"?
Cocodrie is not a what, it is a place. Cocodrie Louisianna , and All the Shrimpers and fishermen wear these low cut White rubber Boots . and they all wear them . so we call them Cocodrie cowboy Boots . for fun. Its kinda  like a Local joke or saying. Ya have to be from here to get it.
Sorry .
Need ya some of them Boots or what????
"White Rhino"

Smokey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smokey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 7:26am

But, it's the high boots you need with the sheep there White Rhino. LOL

It doesen't sound like the Cocodrie boots will "be suitable for the task". Disapprove
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 7:39am
Ah OK so I will have to leave the sheep alone Huh?

"White Rhino"

Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 10:14am
Wellington boots with velcro on the front Rhino! Saves sticking their back legs down your boots!! And you must wear a kilt! The sheep don't hear the zip then and panic!
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 10:22am
Will a Blanket do for a Kilt?????? I do have a Flanel shirt , will that count????
"White Rhino"

ikesdad View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ikesdad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 24 2007 at 3:13pm
Daaaaaaaddy.
Pro Deo et Patria
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2007 at 1:44pm
Ah yes!! Good ole "Wellies" Ya put the sheep's hind legs in 'em & he can't get away!(A Lancastrian told me that!)
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2007 at 2:01pm
Best ask Hatchet about that he's Lancastrian!  Evil%20Smile
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 26 2007 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by Tony Tony wrote:

Best ask Hatchet about that he's Lancastrian!  Evil%20Smile

Yes & his Girl Freinds is "BaaBraa!Onthe Subject of Sheep !!!Who wants Women when you can have sheep ? Confused I had it away with a Pig once .....went & squealed on me did'nt it !!!!Angry

Dave .......Oh Matron my medication thanks !
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic