Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

More Crap coming down the pipe

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: More Crap coming down the pipe
    Posted: November 23 2022 at 1:28pm
he!!o my fellow Canadian comrades.

Just announced, all,,, center fire semi automatic rifles with detachable magazines including SKS`s and variants will become prohibited, I mean ALL!

lock away and hide all those classic hunting rifles, this now affects all gun owners in Canada, not just us Ar 15 whiners.

Think of poor Billy who got a nice shiny new Ruger PC9 carbine for Christmas last yearr!!!!

My new dream rifle would be a mag fed semi in 45LC rim fire. Time to petition the gun makers. 

ATT`s are next then a total ban, no private citizen ownership, that`ll make us all safer for sure.

Just need to get that Governor General to sign on the dotted line, way to go Trudeau. f:P:
                                                                     G:
Lead from the front; eliminate all obstacles...
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2022 at 1:39pm
Dayum. They're on a roll aren't they.
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
britrifles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote britrifles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2022 at 1:43pm
I’m afraid that if Canada doesn’t vote out that fake showman of a Prime Minister you have, a total gun ban will be complete within his time as PM.  
scottz63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottz63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2022 at 2:07pm
That really sucks.

SKS magazines are not "detachable" unless you have a bubba aftermarket magazine installed. Easy fix.
14EH AIT Instructor-PATRIOT Fire Control Enhanced Operator/Maintainer
shiloh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2022 at 8:14pm
Doesn`t matter all sks`s regardless are named.
Unfortunately we can`t just vote someone out of power.  Our Prime ministers can stay in power for as long as they see fit, or a non confidence vote gets rid of him.
And in this parliament, Mr Trudeau has enough seats and like minded opposition party members to ensure he`s not ousted.
He has an agenda and it looks as though it will come to fruition.
The next called election will be at Trudeau`s whim, tentatively, he said possibly 2025, or when he takes his seat at the U.N. By then he will have totally disarmed all private citizens, or at least made it illegal to own or possess.
By that time, the gun culture and all supportive infrastructure will no longer exist. Many thousands of jobs, private industry and businesses will be lost.
And That`s what life`s like in a country like this. And too my Southern friends, take note, when all your liberal leaders see how successful we were, they`ll use Canada as a responsible example, and then you`ll fall to the same end.
I kind of wish the US of A would come and liberate us, must be scary sharing a boarder with a communist country!

And its not just guns, there`s a lot more going on here that`s making this an intolerable place to live anymore, a least for me and my friends.
scottz63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottz63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2022 at 8:37pm
What a bunch of crap. 

You are more than welcomed here. My entire family already left Canada to live in the US.
shiloh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2022 at 9:00pm
It is indeed crap, makes no sense other than to destroy a culture to appease a bunch of turbine wearing immigrants and bleeding heart liberal city dwelers.

I`d love to move to a free state, but that would mean loosing the wife, but hey, they say a new start is as good as a vacation.  Wink
scottz63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottz63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2022 at 9:09pm
You could talk her into it. I got my Texas wife to leave Texas, that's an almost impossible task with a Texan. LOL Took me a few years to do it.

I can see the next gun ban up there coming. All "Military Style" long guns. Then say goodbye to the beloved Enfield.

shiloh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 23 2022 at 11:31pm

The best part of this next batch of bans is that these are not restricted guns and the authorities have no way to the trace them, except for Quebec which has a mandatory registry for all firearms, so sucks to be them.

There`s probably enough SKS`s in Canada to out fit an army, they say only 200,000, that`s probably what Canadian tire sold nation wide alone. Stupid gooberment.

As far as moving State side, that`ll never happen, but I suppose I could go visit my brother in Florida, and just stay...lol
Doco Overboard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doco Overboard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2022 at 5:50am
Originally posted by shiloh shiloh wrote:

And too my Southern friends, take note, when all your liberal leaders see how successful we were, they`ll use Canada as a responsible example, and then you`ll fall to the same end.

Been taking note my whole life. Complacent, yes. Ignorant, yes.  Disciplined subjects, no.
 Plenty of warts and foolishness, you got that right for sure.

And, I wouldn't count on it, most of us here were born with too much of stick it to the man and thats just how it is.
Theirs no one from Canada making anyone responsible for anything here. In fact what your describing is quite the opposite.
And I live in one of the most liberal jurisdictions on the east coast.

scottz63 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scottz63 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2022 at 6:08am
We are not giving up our guns here. Just sayin.
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2022 at 9:13am
Maybe it is time for the Maritimes to break away and join the US.

Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Honkytonk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Honkytonk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2022 at 10:58am
I have a buddy who was knee deep in the Freedom Convoy. Nobody is more Conservative than me, but I asked him "how do you think Trudeau got in? Biden? Obama? Somebody voted them in."

I will fight the good fight, but in the end, it's the upcoming generations that will determine the governments. And from what I'm seeing, our "Boomer" way of life is on the critical list and circling the drain.
I hope I'm wrong...
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2022 at 12:49pm
"Maybe it is time for the Maritimes to break away and join the US."
Pas seulement "NON" ! Mais un énorme vrai "NON" !

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2022 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by Shamu Shamu wrote:

"Maybe it is time for the Maritimes to break away and join the US."
Pas seulement "NON" ! Mais un énorme vrai "NON" !

Sorry if I stepped on your toes.
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
shiloh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shiloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 24 2022 at 8:24pm
Maybe Canada should break away from Ottawa and join the states.
Rush in and put up a 10 foot high razor wire fence around parliament hill, no one gets out , and we`ll make sure there`s a sand box for trudeau to play in.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic