Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Enfield Rifles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2009 M&G Question and suggestion posts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Cookie Monster View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 14 2008 at 10:02pm
Hoadie we could bring the 1400's?
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 3:59am
That wud be a good idea-if semi auto GUNS are allowed in Blighty
Hoadie
Loose wimmen tightened here
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 8:54am
Originally posted by Cookie Monster Cookie Monster wrote:

Hoadie we could bring the 1400's?

Also i have spare parts for mine that can be used on yours as well. Along with an extra barrel.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 9:32am
We shudda done that @ your place,as well!
STILL wudda shot the pants offa ya-even with my Modified choke!!
Hoadie
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 15 2008 at 11:13am
Well remember you have been offered a place to stay for an additional Turkey hunt and we could go skeet shooting as well
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2008 at 2:30am

This post has been quiet for a few weeks just checking where everyone is at and how things are going?

The "Cookie Monster"
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2008 at 8:32am
Well, I for one have been amassing a FORTUNE to fund this trip!! Dang! I'm up over $50.00Cdn now!!(+ $25.00 Canadian Tire money!!)
Hoadie
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2008 at 9:18am
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

Well, I for one have been amassing a FORTUNE to fund this trip!! Dang! I'm up over $50.00Cdn now!!(+ $25.00 Canadian Tire money!!)
Hoadie

Wow ! Hoadie that is around 17.50 Sterling that should get you at least a pint and some fish & chips.

CM
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2008 at 10:04am
HE has to get there to First - to get a chance to buy the fish and chips...
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2008 at 8:21pm
You & Lisa comin Rhino??This may be your ONLY chance ta have a pint with ole "Lizzy"!
Hoadie
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2008 at 7:10am
With the Remodeling that Lisa has me doing to the House I dont think I could aford it... She spent 10,000 on the house roof and then when and bought 7000 dollers more roofing for the barn... at least the Gun room gets a new roof out of the deal.Thumbs%20Up  Now I have To get a Central Air and Heat unit and install it. then start in on finishing the inside of the house. New Kitchen cabinets which I will build my self out of some 100+ year old Cypress lumber that I salvaged. and not to forget I'm building Her a screened in porch on the North side of the house. Going to put me a fridge and a stove top out there..Evil%20Smile the porch is about 30 feet long by 8 feet wide .. fully screened. oh yea I have to build the screened doors too... since you cant buy wooden screened doors any more.Censored
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 11:45am
The guys from the gun club were down at Bisley this weekend. Shooting at 1000 yards. I'll update you all on the range fees etc as soon as I have the info from them.
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 11:57am
Ok Thank you Tony for all your efforts
Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2008 at 12:33am
Tony any updates from Bisley yet?
Tony View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2008 at 4:31am
Don't be so bloody nosey!    Evil%20Smile
Rottie (PitBulls dad.)

“If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons

Born free taxed to death!!!

Special Member
Special Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cookie Monster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 01 2008 at 10:00am
Originally posted by Tony Tony wrote:

Don't be so bloody nosey!    Evil%20Smile

I take that as a no.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic