Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

It's official

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shotgunminister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: It's official
    Posted: February 04 2007 at 1:42am
It's F-ing cold.  The windchill is hanging around -40F.  International Falls is the coldest place in the lower 48.  Dave is welcome to come over for that BBQ.  Would not need a cooler.
Hatchetman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hatchetman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2007 at 6:10am
Dont you mean an Esky SGM?
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2007 at 7:43pm

you blokes there must have a wooly back!! seriously.. when a bloke from overseas asks if we have roos hoppin down the road..its a myth...a funny gesture even..

you blokes obviously have polar bears and penguins roaming the streets SGM!!!LOL
'SAVIOUR OF OUR SKIES BOYO!'
shotgunminister View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shotgunminister Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 7:32am
Lost a calf today.  Froze to death.
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 8:51am
geez..i just watched the 11 oclock news..looks like you blokes are coppin a floggin with the icey white stuff
Ed Hill View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 10:33am
[QUOTE=allan]

you blokes there must have a wooly back!! seriously.. when a bloke from overseas asks if we have roos hoppin down the road..its a myth...a funny gesture even..

Allan, next you'll try and tell me that Elle Mc doesn't hang out at the beach with ya! If I hear that. I'll stop saving for the trip and buy another rifle!

Ed
allan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote allan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 11:23am
nah mate she dont hang with me at the beach!..she lives next door! my bedroom window looks onto her bedroom window...nyuck nyuck  Evil%20Smile
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 11:41am
it was -42f in embarass minnesota this morning , im thinking international falls is havng a heat wave - seriously its cold , and hoping it doesnt last long , im south of them but still -25 first thing this AM near little falls - home town of lucky lindy ,
Ed Hill View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ed Hill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 05 2007 at 1:21pm
A square and SGM, I hope you catch a break! My father was a UP Michigan guy, so I know about the cold. We warmed up this week, and it's been 60-62 during the day, wish I could send ya some!
Ed
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic