Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Enfield Pistols
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Wheel of Misfortune

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DairyFarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Wheel of Misfortune
    Posted: March 19 2016 at 4:47am
Stumbled across this recently. Had a copy of it back in the day before the net. In one of my many moves it got lost. My pistol shooting was going to the dogs, so I looked it up. Hope it helps some of you.

Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Logo Designer / Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2016 at 7:38am
Nice. IIRC that's the right handed version? There's a left handed one also.

Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2016 at 8:06am
Does it come on a T-shirt?
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Bear43 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2016 at 11:17am
Very interesting. I have never seen that before. Thanks for posting that!
White Rhino View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2016 at 1:11pm
They make one for left and right hand shooters !!! I have both out in the shop file cabinet !!
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2016 at 1:18pm
Good!! Save me one, Rhino! I GOTTA get me one o' those!
Loose wimmen tightened here
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2016 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

Good!! Save me one, Rhino! I GOTTA get me one o' those!

No problem !!!  so do Y'all have a date yet ????  Getting to a close on this job, fixing to put the con rods, cross head and pistons in this machine... we started working on oil flush last night but got rained out !!! got to come back to the motel and drink beer at 2 am !!!  Kinda funny though , I stood out on the balcony drinking my beer and looking at no rain after we got rained out !!!!
"White Rhino"

"Everybody's got to believe in something. I believe I'll have another beer." --W. C. Fields
DairyFarmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DairyFarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2016 at 6:43pm
For left handed shooters just mirror the image.
Bear43 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2016 at 7:21pm
At what range do you set it up?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DairyFarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 19 2016 at 8:13pm
Range doesn't matter. It tells you the possible problem relative to p.o.a.
hoadie View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoadie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2016 at 4:35am
Rhino; Stay tuned for dates..(CJ got a job @ the Cami plant in Ingersoll - so I doubt he can come along)
Loose wimmen tightened here
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2016 at 6:49am
You don't shoot at it.
You shoot at a conventional target, find the center of your group & the chart tells you why you're "off".
Don't shoot till you see the whites of their thighs. (Unofficial motto of the Royal Air Force)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DairyFarmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2016 at 6:55am
That went over my head. Sorry.
You use the wheel to tell you what you are doing wrong. I guess you could shoot the wheel. Just resize it to your normal target size. I just keep a laminated one in my range box.
Bear43 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2016 at 7:16am
Now I understand! Like I said before, I had never seen this before and was trying to figure it out a bit. Sorry for the confusion Wacko
Shamu View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shamu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2016 at 10:23am
No problem.
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote White Rhino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 20 2016 at 1:57pm
Originally posted by hoadie hoadie wrote:

Rhino; Stay tuned for dates..(CJ got a job @ the Cami plant in Ingersoll - so I doubt he can come along)

Dang!! Was hoping CJ would be able to make it also !!!! Guess we will just have to take You and Joe to the back of the property for a tour in the pirogue !!!  I have 2 of them , so we can all go ... 2 to a boat !! I will make sure I have more paddles by the time y'all get here !!

"White Rhino"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic