Enfield-Rifles.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Enfields > Enfield Rifles
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Artistic Licensing and whatnot...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Artistic Licensing and whatnot...
    Posted: January 11 2019 at 6:16pm

...I installed a slightly sturdier bipod. If I am going to continue to fire this rifle,I want it to stay still. The PH bipod is very loose. This rifle is a shooter and I will keep testing myself with it. So,to recap. Receiver:No4Mk1/2 originally from Maltby. Barrel:standard 2A1 Ishapore in 7.62x51. Magazine:Enfield CR 141A 65 for the 7.62x51. Scope: Ade Advanced Optics 6-25×56 with 35mm tube. Bipod: CCOP 6-9". The Enfield Sniper Rifle that never was but probably should have been,in my name humble opinion anyways...

.....Wink.....
Whitjr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whitjr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 13 2019 at 6:27pm
Very nice lookers...
Zed View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2019 at 4:21am
It certainly does the business!
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice!
42rocker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42rocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2019 at 6:29am
Both look sweet. On the scope what are it's measurements? 1 inch tube or 30mm with a front of 40mm or 50mm? Fixed or zoom? 

Later 42rocker
Goosic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goosic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2019 at 8:21am
The scope has a focal point between 5 yards out to infinity. The objective lens is 56mm. It zooms from 6x to 25x. The tube is 35mm...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic