Forum Home Forum Home > Off Topic > OT Forum
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gun Show Season has begun

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gun Show Season has begun
    Posted: January 14 2019 at 7:53am
This past weekend I went to a gun show in Brookings, SD. Lots of vendors and a decent turnout. I saw a lot of M1 Garands and 1903 Springfields so it was great if you were in the market for US milsurp. Only saw a couple sportered Enfields and an actual No 4 Mk 1 (T). I didn't bother asking on the price of the No 4 as I already knew it was way out of my range. Only thing I picked up was a Pattern 1907 bayonet. Litghow manufacture in 1941. Now I just need to buy a Lithgow rifle to go with it LOL
paddyofurniture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paddyofurniture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2019 at 8:09am
In the same light never buy a pair of women's underwear in error.

The rest of the "kit" you will never pay off as long as you live!
Always looking for military manuals, Dodge M37 items,books on Berlin Germany, old atlases ( before 1946) , military maps of Scotland. English and Canadian gun parts.
Bear43 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2019 at 8:32am
Oh man, Paddy LOL
Canuck View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canuck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2019 at 8:47am
Good one, Paddy! Yep, gun show season has begun! For me, that's more fun than Christmas season!
Castles made of sand slip into the sea.....eventually
42rocker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 42rocker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2019 at 3:07pm
I've got two tables at gun shoot in Fla in two weeks.

Hernando Sportsman Club is hosting next to their range so you can shoot and also see the show in a nice building. All in the same place. The show is on the West coast of Fla, West of Orlando, Fla. If you want details or information please post or send me a private message and I'll be happy to flip you the info.  

Enjoy the gun show season.

Later 42rocker
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2019 at 4:24pm
one here this weekend - bunch of us are going , report later , you would be most welcome to join us bear , breakfast at 0730 at downtown perkins first ...eats after somewhere with beer , 

ive got one of those lithy pointy bits waiting on the right rifle as well , good ones have alluded me so far , 
Bear43 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bear43 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 14 2019 at 8:04pm
A_square, I may have the weekend available.... I was supposed to go down to Omaha this weekend but it sounds like the weather won't cooperate down that way. If the storm goes as predicted I will be sticking around and have a 3 day weekend as I took vacation on Friday. I'll let you know what goes down as the week progresses but I wouldn't mind a road trip to meet up and hit the gun show.
A square 10 View Drop Down
Special Member
Special Member
Donating Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A square 10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 15 2019 at 4:02pm
i would enjoy that too 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic